Support Water Education During Thanksgiving Break and Get Big Discount on Holiday Gifts for Your Water Wonk
Limited time only: Get 30% off our water maps, layperson's guides & other publications; Support Foundation when shopping online using AmazonSmile
Use the discount code HOLIDAYSALE19 at checkout to save 30 percent off your purchase price for maps and publications. This limited-time discount starts today and runs through midnight Monday, Dec. 2.
You can also get a gift certificate to send someone to one of our 2020 water tours or our Water 101 Workshop. See below for details.
And if you’re planning to do other Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday shopping, you can help support the Foundation by shopping through AmazonSmile, which will donate to the Foundation 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible purchases. Learn more about this special donation program here.
We’re offering an array of intriguing gift options for anyone interested in water resources in California and the Southwest. This HOLIDAYSALE19 discount, however, applies only to our maps and publications. Volume limits apply for bulk orders.
Explore the full array of our water education materials:
- Maps and posters — We have 13 different water maps and water-related posters available, including our California Water Map, showing where water is and how it moves throughout the state; our California Groundwater Map illustrating how groundwater works in the state; and our Colorado River Basin Map exploring the many water supply uses — and challenges — along the river
- Layperson’s guides — There are 16 available on key water topics, including groundwater, climate change, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, flood management and water rights
- School-age publications, including resources for teachers
- Books, including our beautiful Water & the Shaping of California
Or give the gift of a water experience at one of our popular water tours or events:
- Water Tours — Our first tour of 2020 will travel along the lower Colorado River and up through the Imperial and Coachella valleys, exploring how water from the “Lifeline of the Southwest” is used and managed to meet agricultural, urban, environmental and industrial needs. Check out our entire 2020 lineup of tours. Email Nick Gray to get a gift certificate.
- Water 101 Workshop — One of our most popular events, the Water 101 Workshop offers attendees the opportunity to deepen their understanding of California’s water history, laws, geography and politics. And the Feb. 20th workshop will include an optional one-day tour featuring innovative and collaborative water projects and programs. Email Andrea Sproul to get a gift certificate.