Attend the Most Provocative Water Conference this Spring
Groundwater, drought, the Delta and more to be discussed at March 25 Executive Briefing
If you only have time to attend one water conference this spring this is THE event to attend: the Water Education Foundation’s March 25 Executive Briefing in Sacramento.
Consider the lineup of top speakers (just to name a few):
- DWR Director Mark Cowin
- Principal Deputy Assistant Interior Secretary Jennifer Gimbel
- Cal-EPA Undersecretary Gordon Burns
- Deputy Resources Secretary Karla Nemeth
- Delta Vision Foundation President Sunne McPeak
- California Water Foundation Executive Director Lester Snow
And at one time in one place you’ll hear provocative discussions from decision-makers and others involved in the key issues behind today’s major headlines:
- Surviving the California drought
- What’s next with the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act?
- The latest on the Delta planning process
- The water bond: Who gets the money?
- Does the Salton Sea have a future?
- Water challenges in the Colorado River Basin
This one-day event will be held at the Red Lion Woodlake Hotel and Conference Center in Sacramento. Registration begins at 8 a.m. with the first presentation set for 8:30. After the Briefing adjourns at 5 p.m. take the opportunity to network at our hosted reception, sponsored by CV Strategies.
If that’s not enough you will also have the opportunity to bid on a variety of donated items from restaurant gift certificates to lunches with the movers and shakers in the water world, wine, and a week’s stay at a Lake Priest, Idaho, vacation cabin. Proceeds from this silent auction benefit our Water Leaders Class.
The registration fee for the conference, lunch and the reception is only $275 for major contributors or $375 if you’re not a major contributor. Click here to see the entire agenda and to access our secure, online registration form. Click here to learn more about becoming a member.