2021 Winter Outlook Workshop
The Winter Outlook Workshop, organized by the California Department of Water Resources and the Water Education Foundation, is an online event that will explore the latest in forecasting science and research to provide participants background for future planning.
- Jeanine Jones, California Department of Water Resources
- Mike Anderson, California Department of Water Resources
- Matt Switanek, NOAA Earth Systems Research Laboratory
- Duane Waliser, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Mike DeFlorio, University of California, San Diego, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Xubin Zeng, University of Arizona
- Agniv Sengupta, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Gudrun Magnusdottir, University of California, Irvine
- Lorraine Flint, Earth Knowledge, Inc.