Where’s the water? Drought threatens California’s lifeline
Even as California moves toward a full reopening from pandemic restrictions next month, many counties are still in danger. From drought. Earlier this month, Gov. Gavin Newsom extended emergency drought orders to 41 counties across the state. … All eyes are on a critical resource that can help fight the effects of another dry summer: water.
- CBS San Francisco: California drought: Santa Rosa officials make 20 percent cut in water usage voluntary for now
- Press Democrat: State Sen. Mike McGuire to host drought town hall meeting on Thursday
- Marin Independent Journal: Drought - MMWD might suspend water hookups, complicating housing
- KCRA: California Running Dry - Here’s what’s going on with Folsom Lake’s low levels
- Foothills Sun-Gazette: Tooleville Water Board Can’t Tap Answers With Drought Looming
- Santa Maria Times: Santa Maria residents invited to public hearing regarding annual water report