Thursday Top of the Scroll: Gov. Newsom softens his fight against Trump in California water wars
The governor’s newest proposal signals Newsom may be softening his fight against Trump, but opening another battle. Newsom may have traded a court fight with Trump for a legal battle with the very environmentalists the Democratic administration has seen as allies.
- News Release: California Natural Resources Agency/Cal EPA: State Agencies Present Framework for Voluntary Agreements to Improve Habitat and Flow in the Delta and Key Watersheds
- News Release: Tuolumne agencies’ statement on voluntary agreements
- News Release: Metropolitan Statement on Framework for Voluntary Agreements for Sacramento-San Joaquin River Watersheds, Delta
- Northern California Water Association Blog: Pointing Positive for Voluntary Agreements
- News Release: Defenders of Wildlife: Newsom Administration Appears to Backslide on Bay-Delta Conservation
- News Release: American Rivers: California Governor Gavin Newsom Announces New Framework for Collaborative Approach To Sacramento-San Joaquin Bay-Delta Conservation