Governor declares drought emergency for much of Western Colorado
Gov. Jared Polis formally declared a drought emergency Friday for almost two dozen western Colorado counties. Colorado’s Drought Task Force, Agriculture Impact Task Force and Municipal Water Task Force will remain active and responsive to local needs, a release from the Colorado Water Conservation Board states Friday.
- ASU Arizona Water Blueprint: Blog – What does the Colorado River shortage mean for … residential water users?
- 8 NewsNow: Lake Mead level continues to drop, affecting power production
- The Associated Press: Wildlife, air quality at risk as Great Salt Lake nears low
- Las Vegas Review-Journal: Las Vegas Commentary - Water Conservation Remains Key To A Sustainable Future
- Casa Grande Dispatch: ADWR - Future development in Pinal County can’t rely on groundwater