Friday Top of the Scroll: Here’s how much recent rains have washed away California’s drought
Yes, it’s caused traffic jams, power outages and even some floods. But there’s a big ray of good news behind all the rain that California has been receiving this year. Soaked by relentless storms, California as of this week has less land area in drought status than at any time in the last seven years.
- Capital Public Radio: California’s rainfall totals are above average thanks to latest storms
- Science Friday: Jet stream brings Caifornia rain, but not relief
- Valley Roadrunner: What does two solid months of rain mean? We ask an expert
- Blog: CW3E Scripps: Water Year 2019: February atmospheric rivers
- LAist.com: SoCal has officially sloshed its way out of drought conditions