From the California Department of Water Resources (DWR):
This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes the following:
- California Water Commission to review updated draft of regulations for public benefits of water projects;
- Public hearing set for next week on proposed change in ag water reporting;
- Free webinar will cover ideas for improving stormwater management;
- Regulation approval clears way for Delta Plan to take effect Sept. 1;
- One meeting postponed, two others set to take place next week;
- Ukiah is the next stop for a series of California Financing Coordinating Committee funding fairs.