Climate change impact increasingly felt in California
More wildfires. Hotter days. Drought. Sea-level rise. Those conditions are an increasing reality in California, which is steadily becoming an altered state. But if the grimmest predictions of experts about our state and climate change become true, the conditions will become far worse.
- Mercury News: Video - See how drought is spreading across California and the West
- Newsweek: California Wildfires Triple Amid Drought After Record 2020 Fire Season
- Los Angeles Times: It’s California wildfire season. But firefighters say federal hotshot crews are understaffed
- The New York Times: The Meaning and History of a Controlled Burn
- North Bay Bohemian: Firefighters warn of low staffing for California wildfires
- Phys.org: Wildfires threaten river networks in the western U.S.