American Canyon calls for 20% water use cut
American Canyon is requiring residents and businesses to up their water conservation efforts from 10% to 20%, though it’s not yet ready to impose penalties. … While all five Napa County cities are taking water conservation measures, each is in a different situation when it comes to water sources. The south county city of American Canyon has no local reservoir and relies on State Water Project supplies that have seen a drastic cutback.
- Monterey County Weekly: Drought is becoming the new normal. Plus, your Sunday Paper.
- San Luis Obispo Tribune: Want to use less water? SLO County residents share their favorite water-saving tips
- KTLA: Popular NorCal tourist town is running low on water after 2 years of little rainfall
- Santa Maria Times: Why did the Central Coast’s drought level change so dramatically?
- SLO Tribune: Is This SLO County Community Running Out Of Water? A Plan Wants To Bring In More Homes
- Manteca Bulletin: Is Drought A Concern Of Manteca City Council?