Join the Waitlist for our Virtual Bay-Delta Tour to Get Priority ‘Seating’ for Encore Event
First of our fall virtual journeys has sold out; Save the dates for engaging online water events that remain
Our virtual Bay-Delta Tour set for Oct. 8 has sold out, but you can still join the waitlist in case ’seats’ open up.
Those who have signed up for the waitlist will receive priority access to an encore Bay-Delta Tour event later this fall if there’s enough interest!
In addition to the Bay-Delta Tour, you can join us later this fall for other engaging virtual journeys into key water regions across California. As part of each event, participants will receive one of our popular Layperson’s Guides and be entered into a drawing to win one of our beautiful water maps.
The Bay-Delta Tour will include:
- An overview presentation of the region’s critical topics
- A guided video tour of key locations,
- Big Break Regional Shoreline
- Farms in the north and south Delta
- Delta Cross Channel
- California Aqueduct & Delta-Mendota Canal
- Historic Delta towns like Freeport, Clarksburg & Walnut Grove
- Delta islands & levees
Live Q&A with experts so you can
dive deeper into the topics, including:
- Natural history & hydrology of the Bay-Delta system
- Water conveyance through & around the Delta
- Role of the Delta in Southern California water supplies
- Delta agriculture across the vast region
- Native species & habitats
- Municipal water use in the Delta
- Delta ecosystem restoration & economic development
- Impacts to ocean fisheries from changes in the Delta
Registration for the virtual tours below will open soon. For now, save the dates!
Send Nick Gray, our programs manager, any questions via email.