Free drought briefing set for March 19
Event at CSU Fresno is cosponsored by the California Department of Water Resources
Learn about how current hydrologic conditions are affecting water project operations and conditions in the Delta and the actions being taken in response to balance impacts to cities, farms, and the environment at “Challenges of the 2015 Drought: Water Project Operations” March 19 in Fresno.
Cosponsored by DWR and the Foundation in cooperation with the Center for Irrigation Technology at CSU Fresno, this one-day event will feature speakers from the state and federal agencies.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Hydrologic conditions in context
- Water project hydrologic and operational constraints
- CVP and SWP Drought Contingency Plan
- Expected operational conditions this summer
- Overview of groundwater conditions
Click here for more information and to access the registration form.