Northern California heat wave: 110 degrees in Sacramento forecast
Another extreme heat wave is about to smother Northern California — high temperatures well into the triple digits are expected this weekend in Sacramento. … Temperatures are predicted to soar as high as 115 farther north in the Sacramento Valley, including near Redding. South Lake Tahoe could approach 90 degrees.
- Washington Post: New scorching heat wave building across Western U.S.
- Your Central Valley (KGPE Fresno): Another dangerous heat wave impacts drought-stricken farmers
- KPBS: Pace of California wildfires well ahead of disastrous 2020
- Los Angeles Times: Firefighters fear disaster ahead as heat transforms landscape - ‘The driest I’ve ever seen.’
- SF Gate: Heat wave updates - SF Bay Area already up to 25 degrees hotter today than yesterday in some spots
- Action News Now: Water Tenders Still Finding Water To Douse Flames Even In Drought
- News 21 KTVZ (Bend, Ore.): Valley’s agriculture community preparing for heat wave
- Aspen Times: The Era of Megafires