Best Best & Krieger Attorneys Honored
From BB&K In the News:
“Fourteen attorneys from Best Best & Krieger LLP offices throughout California were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC). In addition, two attorneys were also named Best Lawyers’ 2014 ‘Lawyers of the Year’ for specific practices and geographic areas. …
- Michelle Ouellette, an environmental attorney in the firm’s Riverside office, has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Riverside Litigation – Environmental “Lawyer of the Year” in addition to being selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014 in the fields of energy, environmental, environmental litigation, and natural resources law.
- Other BB&K attorneys based in Riverside who were selected include Eric L. Garner, a water rights attorney and managing partner of the nine-office law firm, for environmental litigation and water law; Gregory K. Wilkinson and Arthur L. Littleworth for energy, environmental litigation, natural resources and water law; and George M. Reyes for corporate law.
- In the firm’s Ontario office, Stephen P. Deitsch, who serves as city attorney to Indian Wells, Arcadia, Big Bear Lake and Shafter, was named for municipal, land use and zoning law. Also named in the municipal law category was John E. Brown, who serves as city attorney to Ontario and as town attorney for Apple Valley.
- In San Diego, Robert J. Hanna, a real estate attorney, was named for commercial litigation.
- Harriet A. Steiner, a municipal attorney in the firm’s Sacramento office and city attorney of Davis, has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Sacramento Municipal Law “Lawyer of the Year” in addition to being selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014 in the fields of municipal law and municipal litigation.
- Other BB&K attorneys based in Sacramento who were selected were Edward J. Quinn Jr. and Joseph E. Coomes Jr. for municipal, land use and zoning law; T. Brent Hawkins for municipal law; and Iris P. Yang, city attorney of Paso Robles, for municipal, land use and zoning law, and municipal litigation.
- In Walnut Creek, environmental attorney and former member of the California Attorney General’s office, Roderick E. Walston, was named for natural resources and water law.