Top Policymakers from Multiple Agencies Discuss Governmental Alignment at Upcoming IRWM Conference
Also, check out DWR’s Tools Expo to learn more about IRWM strategies for the future, funding and more
How do you get multiple agencies with multiple missions on the same page when it comes to water? The importance of governmental alignment will be discussed by a panel of top policymakers at the Integrated Regional Water Management 2.0: The Next Generation conference in San Diego.
Speakers on this panel are:
- Col. Mike Farrell, Commander, Sacramento District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Gary Bardini, Deputy Director for Integrated Water Management, California Department of Water Resources
- Gordon Burns, Undersecretary, California Environmental Protection Agency
- Dennis Grossman, Senior Advisor for Environmental Science and Policy, California Strategic Growth Council
- Norma Camacho, Chief Operating Officer: Watersheds, Santa Clara Valley Water District
- David Bolland, Special Projects Manager, Association of California Water Agencies
The May 21-22 conference will also feature a DWR tools expo where participants can learn about information related to IRWM funding, flood management, climate change, the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act and more. Don’t miss your opportunity to check out all the background information available through DWR’s online resources that can help you better manage your water supply.
Registration is $195. Click here to learn more and access the registration form.