Agenda Posted for May 21-22 IRWM Conference
Check out the lineup of key topics and informational panel discussions
The drought, groundwater management, coordinating governmental agencies, and Integrated Regional Water Management will be the focus of a May 21-22 conference in San Diego. Topics on the draft agenda include:
- Making IRWM Even Stronger
- Integrating Groundwater Sustainability Planning and IRWM
- Finding Funding: Keeping IRWM Alive
- Multiple Agencies, Multiple Missions: The Importance of Governmental Alignment
Integrated Regional Water Management 2.0: The Next Generation is cosponsored by the Water Education Foundation and the California Department of Water Resources in partnership with the IRWM Roundtable of Regions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fran Spivy-Weber, Vice Chair of the California State Resources Control Board
- Nancy Sutley, Chief Sustainability and Economic Development Officer for LADWP and formerly with the Obama administration
- Gordon Burns, Undersecretary, California EPA
- Maureen Stapleton, General Manager of the San Diego County Water Authority
- Darrin Polhemus, Deputy Director, California State Water Resources Control Board
Registration is $195. Click here to learn more and access the registration form.