Sponsorships and Exhibitor Opportunities Still Available for May 25 Santa Ana River Watershed Conference
There are still sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities available for the Santa Ana River Watershed Conference with a wide array of benefits, including tabletop space, complimentary registration tickets, and publicity & promotional opportunities.
The event, to be held May 25 at the Ontario Convention Center in the city of Ontario, features a stellar line-up of regional, state and federal representatives who will discuss pressing issues key to the watershed that spans Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. For more details on the conference, visit this link.
Thanks to the current roster of water districts, engineering and consulting firms and other organizations that are sponsoring or exhibiting and helping to make this conference possible.
- GEOSCIENCE Support Services, Inc.
- Vali Cooper & Associates
- Chino Basin Water Conservation District
- Orange County Sanitation District
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- San Bernardino County Flood Control District
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Orange County Water District
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District
- Western Municipal Water District
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Babcock Laboratories, Inc.
- Cadiz, Inc.
- David Taussig and Associates
- Lake Elsinore & San Jacinto Watershed Authority
- WaterSmart Software, Inc.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this exciting regional event, and meet and hear from attendees working in the watershed. Click here to check out the benefits of being a sponsor and here for the benefits attached to being an exhibitor.
The deadline to register as an exhibitor is April 25! Act quickly because time is running out to get your goods and services in front of more than 250 attendees from around the watershed!
There are a limited number of scholarships available for nonprofits that serve low-income or underrepresented communities within the watershed to exhibit and/or attend. Click here for a scholarship application.