A state commission on Tuesday approved $2.7 billion in funding for a variety of water storage projects across California, but the money doesn’t guarantee that any of them will be built.
- San Francisco Chronicle: California funds new dams to protect against future drought
- San Jose Mercury News: State approves $2.5 billion to build new dams, water storage projects
- Sacramento Bee: California’s largest reservoir project in decades gets an $800 million boost. But is it feasible?
- Chico Enterprise-Record: Sites Reservoir earns $816 million in Proposition 1 funding
- KQED: Here Are the Bay Area Water Projects That Got $1 Billion in Funding This Week