Nonprofit developing pilot to reduce daily water usage
A pair of environmental groups are developing a path for Los Angeles residents to conserve water with a goal of using just 13 gallons per day, down from the current California average of 86 gallons, officials said Tuesday. … the U.S. Green Building Council-Los Angeles is partnering with the 50 Liter Home Coalition to develop a plan.
- Fox 40 – Sacramento: Amador County water officials ask customers to cut usage by 20%
- The Mendocino Voice: Fort Bragg upgrades its water emergency to Stage 4 as Noyo River at virtual standstill
- Ramona Sentinel: Sustainable Ramona presents water conservation Zoom series
- Spectrum News 1: Every drop counts in the current California drought
- Redheaded Blackbelt: Sohum Towns Restrict Water Usage As Eel River Falls To Historic Lows