From the California Department of Water Resources (DWR):
This week’s Water Plan eNews includes the following:
- DWR workgroup looking at strategies to help maintain agriculture in the Delta;
- Cattle grazing and clean water both find a place in national forests;
- Shasta Dam draft plans placed online, ready for public comment;
- DWR posts lists of awards and recommendations for Proposition 84 funding;
- New location for meeting on water quality and supply in California forests; and
- California Water Commission to receive presentation on hydraulic fracturing [July 17 in Sacramento].