Sign Up Now for Santa Ana River Watershed Conference
Sponsorship opportunities and scholarships available
Registration is now open for the Santa Ana River Watershed Conference set for March 29 in Fullerton. The daylong event will be held at Cal State Fullerton.
Join us to discuss the importance of the Santa Ana River Watershed and how, through powerful partnerships, resilient solutions can be found to improve the quality and reliability of the region’s water supply.
Attendees will hear from leading water experts from across the watershed and California who will discuss:
- The region’s ambitious integrated projects.
- The update to the One Water One Watershed Plan, known as OWOW.
- Efforts to engage disadvantaged communities in water decisions.
- Federal agency involvement in the watershed.
Click here for more information and to register.
The event is convened by the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) and coordinated by the Water Education Foundation.
We also have a limited number of scholarships available for:
- Low-income community members living in the watershed to attend the conference.
- Nonprofits that serve the watershed to exhibit free of charge and/or to send up to three employees to the conference.